Wednesday, October 26, 2011

He's In The Army Now

The other week I got to witness something quite memorable and honorable. My 20 year old cousin became a US Marine. It was a privilege to be at the graduation ceremony, and get more insight into how the US Army is designed and works. Here are some pictures of the day!






This is my Nan... This photo is hysterical to me because she refuses to have her picture taken. Always. This photo happened a little accidental. But I think we now have a solution to her taking pictures. She can be the Wilson on Home Improvement of our family. We love you Nan!


A proud PopPop



Silly boys :)


The band. They were so far away, but they were a blast!





My cousin is in this group here.


A full fledged Marine now




My cousin and uncle



Aaron & his proud girlfriend

The proud mama






Well done Aaron! We love you lots, and are so proud of you!



Peace out

No comments: