Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sitting, waiting, wishing

"I've been sitting, waiting wishing" to hear anything back from CBU...but I haven't heard anything.  And at this point I really hope that not hearing anything is a good thing (or at least not a bad thing).  Something that I am being reminded of and taught is that I really need to utilize the power of prayer.I have so many people in my life who believe in prayer and I know pray for me; but I need to use these prayer warriors in regards to this aspect of my life because I haven't been good/disciplined with this.  So, if you guys would be able to pray for me I would so appreciate it!  And keep 'em coming!  Well, that's all the update really...and I'll leave you with some funny kid stories/quotes
  • little 3 year old girl says to her adoptive brother "when I get older, will you marry me"...in her cutest little girl voice...her brother says "no, I'm gonna marry Ryder" (his friend)...so many things about this made me laugh...but I didn't at the time because it was very heartfelt :)
  • little four year old girl calls her friend whose name is Antonia, "Aunt Onia"
  • I'm watching a 4 year old girl and 5 year old boy for a few nights this week and the 4 year old girl has wanted to sleep with me at night...I let her and a couple times during the night I woke up to her snuggling with me...she's precious.  I'm sure she thought it was a fun sleepover.  

No comments: