Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fired up!

There are so many things that I am excited for...I'm excited that I started school this week. It makes me feel that much closer to getting into graduate school. I'm excited for the ways that God is teaching me, molding me and using me. I'm also excited about all the things that I am learning right now. Excited about the fact that I really feel like God has me on the right path for who He is shaping me to be. Now, don't get me wrong. It's not always rainbows and unicorns, but I am pressing on. Trying to keep my eyes focused, and lean on the Lord. Anyway, I've got some fun plans this weekend...I want to go out and take pictures. I feel the need to use my camera more. I plan on spending time with friends and family too. I have a craving to go to a coffee shop or Panera and journal, read and blog some more too. And, I also plan on doing some more car shopping and research. Scary, but a good learning experience on so many levels. It's not everyday that I go and make super purchases like this. (Really, my only big purchase has been my Jeep I have now. I bought it over seven and a half years ago!). Do you have any plans this weekend? Do share!

No comments: