Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's been a while

It's been a while since I've been around these parts...my bloggity blog is needing to be a little more current. It's good and bad when you are so busy. It's gotten me to the point where I have been getting a little bit of insomnia because my mind is just going all the time. But, this weekend I've had some good sleep. This is a good thing, because I am normally the soundest sleeper. I digress.
I'm doing well in the pre-requisite class that I'm taking. (Can you say "A"?!...and also "raise my GPA"! Hollar!) It's a communications class, that is actually teaching me a lot. And I am really trying to learn from it and take the good stuff from it.
I've got this itch to learn the drums, and about 2 weeks ago I thought I was going to get a free drum set...it didn't work out, but I am still looking to get a drum set. I've also got this itch to take more pictures and use my camera more. I feel like I have a long way to go with it. I'm hoping to get some help from my talented photographer friends. Not that I want to become a professional photographer, but I love photography and want to get more skilled in it.
I have a lot to look forward to lately! My little brother is turning 14 in just a week and a half. I am going to be going to Colorado in 2 weeks. I'm going to the Turner Syndrome Society of America conference in July. So excited to see my TSS sistas and make some new friends there too! I also have a very cool story about Turner Syndrome. Upon a random conversation about health and such matters, my coworker says that she has a sister-in-law Turner Syndrome. And I said "so do I!". Needless to say, this sister-in-law only lives about 25-30 minutes away, and we are going to meet up very soon. How cool is that?
Well, I'm tired, and it's late. But perhaps tomorrow I will post something a little more substantial than a stream of consciousness type blog. Much love!

No comments: