Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Vagabond kind of life

For exactly two weeks, I've been living the life of a vagabond. Well, sort of. I've been housesitting and dogsitting for the past two weeks, with only two days off. But, it's been good. I like being able to take care of a home, and to spend time taking care of cute little doggies. I love dogs, and want one of my own. But it's time when I dogsit that I remember that it is a lot of work. It's good to be able to dogsit for periods of time and then be able to leave and the dog is reunited with it's family. It's unbelievable how dogs show unconditional love. One can never get sick of that. They are a constant companion...as a little treat, here is a picture of one of the little pups I've been sitting for. She likes to sleep all cozy under a comfy comforter.

Gwen also likes her walks...a lot!

Another event that's happened, is that my little brother has graduated eighth grade. I know that he still has a long way to go, but I just love him so much, can't believe that he is going into high school, and what a great little man he is!
The whole family!
Can you guys help me out here...I am trying to see any family resemblance between my brother and me.

More updates to come, but it's been a jam packed May, and June has been so far too. One highlight is that I've gotten to spend more time with Suresh from Harvest India (the mininstry I have gone to help in India three times), and RockHarbor has had India week/month and I've been busy helping with that. Man, I just love my India ministries family here, and love having friends from India visit too!


No comments: