Sunday, September 25, 2011

Far and Few Between

Three weeks since I last blogged! Geez. I'm such a neglectful blogger. So much to talk about, that I don't know where to start.

First, school is going well! I have been blessed with a lot of good opportunities to be able to study. This is definitely a season different from the others where I have been in school, because I have a "real job". And even though I work full time, babysitting is not happening in my life very much at all as side work, so I have the appropriate amount of time needed to dedicate to school. Literally an answered prayer to be in this place. Slowly, but surely I am progressing more in my passion to be a nurse. And I am learning so much along the way.

I have been seeking some good counsel lately, and feel like I am in a place of replanting, growth, dependence and seeking God more, and so many revelations/realizations in my life. I know this is a little vague, but after being in a very difficult place a few months ago, I thought it would be wise to seek that counsel. And I'm so thankful that I did. I didn't know how helpful it could be at the time, but that is totally God's work in my life. He is good!

One last thing in my late night post. Last weekend, I went to a San Diego Padres game, where Switchfoot played a concert afterwards. Switchfoot was also selling their new CD that isn't even out yet at their merchandise table at the stadium. Of course I got it! (duh! Do you even know me?) ;) And it is AMAZING! It touches my soul so deep. Not only that, but it really relates to where I am at in my life (on a spiritual level). Here is a picture from the game.


Well, I hope that y'all are having wonderful weekends!

No comments: