Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Promises, Promises

It is my intention to have another post up this week, which will contain more details about the trip and also include pictures! I promise! Today, I just received the second half of the photos from the trip so I have nothing to wait on. Except that I've been going, going, going non-stop with work and extracurricular activities. Tonight, by some mishappenings I ended up no being able to make it to a girls night with some friends from church. Even though I really wanted to go, I think it was good that I rested at home because I've been feeling tired and have had symptoms of a migraine the last 2 days. But, this week I've gotten to spend some good time with friends and also really let the trip to India sink in. One thing is for sure. I love and miss India :) And, I am so blessed!

No comments: