Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Exciting announcement!!!!

So, I have an announcement!  It's been in the makings for a little while now but it's been quite the busy few weeks for me...dogsitting, temp jobs, tutoring and babysitting, and car stuff!  Anyway, I am going to be going back to India in Decemeber!   And, I am also going to be having a house concert to help benefit the trip with none other than Molly Jenson!  I'm very excited!  So, tomorrow I pinky promise to get an e-vite out and set up ticket info...but until then please mark your calendars for August 15th!!!  I would love for you all to be there!!!  And to be honest I feel like I am going out on a limb here to do the concert and I want it to be beneficial and really helpful for the trip.  So please plan on coming!  More details to follow very soon!  Oh, and if you could all be keeping me in prayer...I've got a 2nd interview coming up for a job at a physical therapists office. :)  Thanks!

No comments: