Saturday, July 11, 2009

Whole lot a shaking going on

That is kind of the phrase I can think of that describes how I feel and what's been happening lately. Some good and some bad "shaking" to be honest. Babysitting is picking up and I'm tutoring four kids during the week. And I also have a temp job set up for a few days next week (for the job where two employees kindly made a great impression on my first day of work.) I am also working on a few other job opportunities. I am so very thankful for all of these especially because I am getting my car fixed and it's a lot of money (and considering the circumstances it's rocked me). I can honestly say that in the later part of last week these jobs were not even in place and I was definitely stressing about it; but I made the decision to really lean on the Lord and call on Him and say "this may be tough but I choose to have faith and cast my burden and cares unto Him in ways I never have before". It is definitely a testimony of His power, grace, love and care in a very personal way for me. I am also very excited because it looks like I am going to be able to go back to India in December and an extremely awesome part about it is I have a concert at my house lined up with Molly Jenson that will help go towards the trip! (She is really awesome!) I am so excited! Anyway, I will leave y'all with an awesome picture of me and my little bro at a recent family beach trip (picture thanks to aunt Cathy, or Caca as we've called her lovingly for many many years). I love my bro (I call him my Bubba). And let me know if any of you would like to come to the concert (you can do so by posting a comment-- seriously, the more the merrier)! (BTW, can you say twins in this picture...and we're 11 years apart! Hello!)