Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Bucket List

I was having a conversation with some friends from the India team a few weeks ago about things I want to do here on Earth.  It got me thinking about what I want to do with my life...thought I would share and I'd love to here any of yours! :)  I think it's cool to be able to come up with something tangible to get you thinking, as well as see the ways that God can bring the things you hope to see/do/accomplish to fruition.  It also reminds me of the movie "A Walk to Remember" where the character Mandy Moore plays has her own bucket list (one of which is getting married in the church her mother & father got married at...how sweet)


  • become a nurse
  • see a miracle
  • take up surfing
  • own a dog of my own
  • purchase a house
  • travel Europe
  • be married
  • adopt a child
  • run a marathon (or half)
  • learn how to play the drums
  • go to New Zealand & Australia
  • actually go through with getting the tattoo that I've design for myself (it's a cross that is written with words from Psalm 139)
I'm a simple girl, and am just beginning to scratch the surface of realizing some of my own hopes and dreams :)  

I also want to say Happy Easter to all of you!  I hope that you can take the time this weekend to either read some of the Easter story in the Gospels and to also think of the tremendous victory that God made for us some 2000 years ago, and the significance of our Saviors death.  I am taken aback when I think of it, and I know I cannot even fathom the full extent of the significance and victory.  Many blessings!

No comments: