Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sometimes, you just have to laugh about life

My life has seemed even more busy and full lately.  Here are some things that are either funny, crazy or caught me off guard...but in life, you have to laugh things off and deal things with a smile.  Some of those things are: not having an ATM card for about 2 weeks now...yeah, that's fun.  I've learned a lesson that you can be much happier with your car if you get regular scheduled maintenance done.  Also, I am cat-sitting my friend's (LoLo) cat (because she's on her honeymoon) and the other night I ran out of contact solution at her house but it was late & I didn't want to go to the store so I used my re-wetting drops and kept them glass cups because I also couldn't find my contact case.  It all worked out and my contacts didn't bother me the next day, so you just gotta laugh :)  And the next day I had to buy contact solution, a case, and more eye drops.  Currently, the cat (Piper) is snuggling with me on the couch my the computer because she thinks my computer "pprrs" a little bit.  She is such a funny cat...she'll snuggle with me, when I wake up she'll come over to me in the bed and nose nuzzle me, and loves playing.  I know, it's weird for me to be talking about a cat (because I'm a more of a dog person) but if I had to choose a cat as a pet, I'd want one like Piper :)  Well, I will leave you with a picture of Piper and something funny a little girl said to me this week.  A 5 yr. old girl I sit for was jumping on her trampoline and tells me she can do a backflip (I knew she was making this up, but I was supportive with a "really? that's great") and then says she's gonna show me a jump and asks "will you tell me if I fall?" (and I'm thinking, you'll probably also know if you've falling.  Silly girl :)  And here's the picture...I call it "Cat & (computer) mouse"

No comments: