Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm a total amateur...and yet again, a Switchfoot concert!

The other week, I had the opportunity to take engagement photos for my roommate and her fiance. They got engaged last month, and my roommate asked if I would want to practice my photography skills on them. The three of us, and my friend Kristi, were all going to the Del Mar Fair to see Switchfoot play a concert. And light bulb! Let's take engagement photos at the fair! I thought I would share some of them with you. I don't have any photo editing software, so these are the raw images.


But, I thought some of them turned out pretty cute. I just love my roommate, and think her fiance is a pretty great guy too. They love each other.

Here are some pictures from the concert too...Kristi and I had backstage passes, which got us these backstage wristbands too. We were stoked.
Switchfoot put on an amazing rock concert...as usual. Kristi, Reny and Don all really enjoyed it. Here are the guys rockin' out!
And of course, Jon's obligatory climbing got him up on those amps. Crazy guy! It was a fun time had by all. Great music, with great lyrics, great friends...and then we got to meet the guys after the concert. (However, we weren't allowed to take picture with them because they were rushed.)
Still, so much fun. The kind that fills my heart, and makes my blood pump even faster, to the beat of the music for a whole week later.

No comments: