Thursday, March 19, 2009

In the swing of things

I'm back onto the blog.  lol.  I finally feel a bit more adjusted to sleep and all that jazz.  My body is feeling slowly but surely back to normal.  Seeing as I've never gone out of the country and been in an entirely different time zone, way of living and way of eating etc this is new to me and I feel like it's been okay adjusting, but the tiredness and adjusting period just something that's is inevitable.  It's been awesome to have so many people excited to hear about all the things that happened in India and how the trip was for me.  And I promise that when I have a little more time in the next couple of days I will post more pictures and stories.  But for now, I've got to get back to studying.  A prayer request would be diligence and the focus and energy for my school work!  Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.