Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A little mushy mush, and an update

Phew...It's been a little while since I wrote a new post...again. Sorry y'all. It's definitely been busy for me. Lots of babysitting and such...which means that even though I'm crazy busy, things are not how they were a few months ago where I had little work. Anyway, I'm also hoping to get into a class at OCC this semester. Don't know how that's gonna go though because the class is full. So, I wanted to share a little insight that I've gotten this week. There have been multiple instances this where my family has contacted me this week. And it's made me realize two things...1)I really love my family...they are funny, awesome, loving and caring 2) I'm really bad at contacting the people I love (for example, my grandpa's b-day was on the 2nd and I did not call to tell him happy b-day!!! I felt like such a horrible granddaughter! But I called him the next day and apologized and he was understanding and was still thankful for the call.) So, I am going to try to make it a point to be more intentional with keeping in touch with those I love. (And this is going to be made a heck of a lot easier thanks to my new handy dandy Bluetooth...I haven't had one for a few months and it's definitely made my calling a heck of a lot less frequent. Because, yes, I obey the law and don't talk on the phone without a hands-free device.) Anyway, hope you all can learn from my poor ability to keep in touch and remember to keep relationships you care about going :)

No comments: