Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Little Moments Like That

I just wanted to share this. On our way to the Switchfoot concert a neighbor stopped me & my brother and asked me to babysit 2 days later... then, literally on our drive I got another call to babysit for tonight. I was happy about getting the jobs. And when I got off the phone (on my bluetooth of course) I said to my brother..."God is so awesome". He said "yeah, He is". I said that just that very morning I had been praying about work and asking for providence for times that I was slow (because this week was looking slow for babysitting). And then I got asked to babysit Tuesday...and then Bubba said "and the neighbors asked you for Sunday too". He amazed me at how he totally caught on and made me even more aware of how great God is. :)

No comments: