Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Cuteness Is Killing Me!

Ever have one of those lingering sicknesses? Well, I have this past week. It went from a coughto cold & cough to laryngitis. For the past 3 days I've sounded like the Godfather. I'm considering taking up singing "Smelly Cat" at local coffee shops. Not that long ago this evening I actuallystarted to get my voice back more. Hoping that some rest will do the trick to bring it back 100% tomorrow. Because of being sick, I had a pretty relaxed birthday. We even celebrated Thanksgiving on my birthday so we had a nice big turkey dinner. One of the biggest treats was that I got a new Canon SLR camera. I've been wanting one for quite some time, and since work has been really great lately I've been able to save and also use birthday money to get one. I love it. It's been so much fun. I just love photography. It's my way of being artistic. I'll leave y'all with some pictures from my first time using the camera. I can't even stand the cuteness of thisdog Chai! And I am so stoked at how the pictures are turning out!

No comments: