Wednesday, June 10, 2009

An already eventful week

This week has definitely been interesting to say the least. I don't know where to begin...Well, a praise is that I have been able to get a lot of resume's in to several companies and have also been in contact with several of my former employers and things are moving. This is a great thing! Another thing is that I have managed (or rather my body has managed) to get sick with some sort of sinus thing (and I have a very raspy/sexy voice...lol. jk. I always have to put some Friends reference in, right?). It's been a few days and it hasn't gone away but it is getting better. Another thing is that I have a temp job for 4 days this week! And I'm getting in more babysitting! But, something very bizarre happened on my first day at the job. I had reported to the job at 9, so I was going to stay later. When the person I report to left she informed me that two people would also be staying to work. I had to go to the bathroom and the guy and girl who were also "staying late" were kissing in the guys office. They were deep into the kiss and the way they were facing I don't particularly think they thought I saw them but the guys office is close to the door so I made sure to let it shut loud. I am walking to the bathroom and thinking "WHAT THE HECK, did that really just happen???!!! Are you kidding me???!!! Am I imagining things???!!!" I get back from the bathroom and the guy is working and the girl left. Thank goodness it was just a few minutes before I was going to leave. Can you say awkward? Needless to say I came back the next day to work and I think that the two of them were embarrassed and ashamed to have gotten caught so I think they are going to be a little more cautious about there make out sessions...which is I guess is all I ask. Anyway, more news is that Suresh from Harvest India & his wife (Christina) are coming into town Saturday and I am so excited to get to see them! They are having a welcome get together Saturday night; and I was asked to drive Suresh & Christina to a scheduled meeting on Monday, which I am so excited about! I get to drive them like they did for me & I get to hang with them more! YAY! Anyway, that's all I can think of right now. Love you all!

No comments: