Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

I have a pretty awesome dad (or fasha as I call him...this Austin Powers for that one). Anyway, I am so thankful to have a great dad, on top of a great Heavenly Father! Love you!!!!!! (basically, I don't think I have any pics of just me and my dad, so I'm just posting a couple pictures of my dad in action as a father instead--one of the pictures is with his own dad too, so that's fitting :) ...will have to change the fact that we don't have any pictures on my computer of the two of us).

2 comments:

Randomness said...

I'd like to see a picture of Suresh and your dad- that would be awesome!

Brittani Nichole said...

I think that I will have to work on that...(maybe even a full family shot with Suresh, his wife and my fam too! (ah hem, and maybe I could get the Swichy pic?)