Friday, June 5, 2009

Baby Lily!!!! (and Disneyland again!)

Some exciting news is that my bff Lauren is now an aunt to a beautiful 7 lb. 11 oz baby girl as of last Friday! Laur's sis was a trooper and after 25 hours of labor ended up needed a C-section. But I am so excited she's here and she really is the cutest baby!
Now I have to say, thank goodness for my Disneyland pass. I just love Disenyland! And this week I was able to go two days in a row with two different friends (we didn't go until later on each day so I was able to get my job searching done and all the things a person needs to accomplish in a day). I had a good time...except for when the ride "Tower of Terror" stopped in the middle of our plunge because of someones cell-phone; but you can definitely tell that it's summer because "D-land" is getting much more crowded. Anyway, my bro & I have plans to go to California Adventure to finish off the last day of his birthday ticket. I'm excited for that! Well, other updates are that I am working hard trying to find full-time employment because babysitting has pretty much come close to a stand still. I think it will be a great opportunity for me though to have a steady job, and be able to save and have more structure. So, if you all could be praying that God aligns me with the right job and the people reviewing my applications see my strengths. Anyway, that's really all that's been going on.

(Here's a picture of me and Steph on the Astro Blaster ride...notice the score anyone? lol.)

No comments: