Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Female blogger, seeking some blog creativity & inspiration

I just worked 13.5 hours today babysitting. It went well but due to the father getting sick today (including throwing up) while the mother was in the hospital recovering from having a 2nd baby, and having delivered via C-section just yesterday there was no one expect be to stay around and put the 2 year old girl to bed. Anyway, I'm exhausted and will be getting to bed very shortly. (And I am also hoping that I will not catch anything and that he doesn't have the flu). However, I am looking for ways to spruce up my blog. Do you all have any ideas? Or can anyone help? And feeling uninspired and like I don't know where to begin. But I do know that I've had my blog for a year and haven't changed the look. Help, please!
xoxo

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Brittani. Here is a site that offers really cute blog templates. It is easy to do and they have a ton of them!

http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/

Kelli

Brittani Nichole said...

Thanks Kelli! :) Looks like some cute designs. I'll probably be able to find something. Hope you guys are doing well!