Sunday, November 1, 2009

More of the funny things kids say! :)

Here are some funny things the kids I've been babysitting have been saying/doing:

--I was playing outside with a three year old boy. He is super sweet and cute. He somewhat randomly asked me if I was a mom and I replied nicely "no, I'm not a mommy yet". And he seemed to have moved on. But, about an hour or two later he brings the subject up again and says "you're a mom, right?". I said "no, I'm not a mommy. Your mommy just wanted me to play with you and watch you". Then he points to my chest and says "but you have those things, and that makes you a mom".

--I was walking a little 2 year old girl (almost 3 year old) to the park and I start to sing The Beatles song "All you need is love"; she is really good at remembering songs and loves to sing the ones I sing to her (such as "you are my sunshine" -- an inspiration by Molly Jenson). She starts singing along at one verse of "all you need is love" and sings it throughout the rest of the day.

--Upon babysitting yesterday (Monday) a little 3 year old girl who lives literally down the street from me, her mom tells me how on Halloween (which was Saturday) she kept asking to go Trick-or-Treating at my house. I love Em. She is so stinking cute!

--I was helping watch some kids at my parents house while they had a group of couples over for something. I got out the movie WALL-E. One of the little girls says "I like the fat people in that movie". I asked myself, "is that PC". Haha. Oh, and there were 3 girls and 3 boys that I watched and not a single boy watched more than the first 2 minutes of the movie. They had ants in their pants.

No comments: