Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful



After putting the ChipIn on my website and mentioning it on a very wonderful and popular blog's forum, I have had people comment on the forum as well as support my trip. I truly feel blessed to have people who don't know me give to my missions trip. Talk about a Christ centered community! I pray many blessings on all of you who are praying for me and supporting me! There's still more to go, so if you know of anyone or any businesses that can help it'd be great if you could let me know!

I've been busy with India stuff...we've been having extra drama team meetings. Things are coming along. I had a fun birthday weekend. Three friends & I went to Palm Springs overnight (after I found a really great rate on a small villa). I'm very excited to spend time with my family tomorrow, because I get to see my sister (who's in town from school in Chico) and my Nan & PopPop! Then, on Friday I'm taking my brother to see Switchfoot at the House of Blues, and I have my meet & greet pass! It'll be a memorable concert for him! I think that's everything. Oh, and it is looking pretty good for me to be able to get into some more classes next semester while I wait for graduate school. I am so thankful for so much! Can you think of something you are thankful for?

No comments: