Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Brad!!!!!

Happy 12th Birthday Bro! I know I've said it before, and I will say it again; you are the coolest brother. I am so proud of you for being so great at everything you do, and for being such a strong young man. I am really excited to see all that God has planned for you! I can't believe that you're already 12! I remember the day that you were born (and how you were two weeks late) and how Nina, Kori & I use to call you "Hercules" as a baby because of your big (chubby) arms...or the sweet tooth you've had since you were a baby...and how you've always been so athletic and definitely the boy of the house (but still always hug your sisters and say I love you). I love you very much!!! Today is going to be so much fun at Disneyland, and can't wait for more fun times spent together. (Just promise me you won't tackle me anymore when I'm trying to leave mom & dad's.) I love you lots and hope for many many more blessings on you!


Here's Brad surfing in Oceanside, and me and Brad being goofy (I think trying out some model poses. lol).

No comments: