Thursday, January 21, 2010

So much to do, and so little time! :)

Again, I feel the need to start out a post with a sorry because I haven't been able to finish a post about India. I will say that this week has not been the easiest week for me to get blogging done because I got sick (as in throwing up several times) after eating sushi earlier in the week. And it wasn't like a "okay, I've thrown up once or twice and now I feel so much better"...rather, I threw up maybe two times but the feeling of nuasia and a headache lingered for more than a day after I stopped throwing up. I didn't eat anything except a few french fries during that day because that was one of the only things that didn't make me feel like throwing up by thinking about it. But thankfully, I'm better now. And I have vowed never to eat sushi again...EVER! Because, literally, the only other time I've eaten sushi in my life I have gotten sick as well. I'm going to stick to Mexican food, chicken sandwiches/cheeseburgers/turkey burgers & fries, Chinese food, Italian food, and sandwiches. Sorry sushi, you didn't make my cut. Another thing that has been on my plate lately is having to move in 10 days and I have not found a place to live yet. Yep, that's right. I'm hoping that moving out will work out smoothly for me and I'll be able to find a place for all my junk...I mean stuff. If you could also be praying for work for me. I need some more babysitting jobs, ASAP (especially with having to move too). Well, I am promising that I will finalize a post about India tomorrow!

No comments: